1. Launch Windows Registry Editor by typing regedit in Start Menu
2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
3. Right click in the right-hand pane of Windows Registry and select New -> DWORD Value.
4. You need to name the new DWORD as “ExtendedUIHoverTime”
5. Double-click on the created DWORD to open it.
6. Select “Decimal” under “Base” and enter the delay time (in milliseconds) in the “Value data” field.
7. Click OK
Change Taskbar Preview Delay Time windows
✔ Nishnath Thaweesha