How to Enabling Aero User Interface windows 7
1. Launch Windows Registry Editor by typing Regedit in Start Menu
2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM
3. Right-click on the right-hand pane and create the following three DWORD entries and set value for each one:
Animations – set value to 0.
Blur – set value to 0.
UseMachineCheck – set value to 0.
4. Close the Registry Editor
5. Go to the Start Menu, enter “cmd” and press Enter to open the Command Prompt.
6. Type the following commands:
Net Stop uxsms and then press Enter
Net Start uxsms and then press Enter
7. The last step is to right-click on your desktop and choose: Personalize/Windows Colors.